COMPLAINT AND FEEDBACK POLICY
COMPLAINT, SATISFACTION AND COMMENT?
As Intercity, we target at presenting the higher quality of services and customer supports which could fully cover the expectations and requirements of our valuable customers. Because of this reason, your feedback to us concerning how we do our business is very important for us. While the feedbacks (satisfaction, comments and complaints) to be made by you will enable us to have opinion about how we do our business, and they will also answer the questions as what we should correct?, how we could higher quality services to our customers? and how we could determine expectations and requirements of our customers in advance?.
This Customer Notice expresses in mainlines our efforts of taking up in an effective and systematic manner your feedbacks such as comments, complaints and appreciation that you will provide relating to our services to our valuable customers and this policy is supported with the detailed procedures and our well-trained team.
Considering that our Complaint and Feedback policy should be easily understandable and easily accessible by our valuable customers, we prepared the following definitions and the road map which should be followed for the feedbacks.
A complaint is the expression of lack of satisfaction which you will make relating to our company. The mentioned lack of satisfaction, whether it is justifiable or not, is a complaint for us and it should be answered by means of implementing the necessary procedures for that, if the person contacting with us considers it as a complaint.
Please share it with us whenever you are satisfied with the works which we perform. While your appreciations will increase our motivation, it will also guide us that we are on the right way.
We will also take the opinions of our valuable customers in all of the decisions to be taken as directed at enhancing our service quality and we will involve you in this process as well. Because of this reason, if you have a comment for us to make something better, then please share it with us.
HOW CAN YOU COMMUNICATE INTERCITY FOR YOUR COMPLAINTS, SATISFACTIONS AND COMMENTS
You can make use of the below-stated contact options for getting in touch with us with your complaints, satisfactions and comments. Please state at least one of the contact information such as electronic mail, telephone number and address etc. which are necessary for us to contact you after the notification which you will make and make sure that your comment could be understood by us properly.
- Telephone number: By calling us at +90 (216) 645 71 86
- Fax number: By faxing us at +90 (216) 313 44 95
- Mail: By sending letter to the General Directorate of our Company-Customer Relations Department
- E-mail Address: By sending e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com
- Website: By completing the customer satisfaction survey at the website www.intercity.com
In Person: By completing the satisfaction surveys by visiting our company in person or when you come for the maintenance or reparation purposes.
When we visit you in the coverage of your satisfaction.
WE PROMISE YOU
- We will take up all of your complaints seriously and we will apply our official complaint procedures.
- We will be away from prejudices, transparent and objective while evaluating your complaints.
- We will notify you how long the investigation will last and the stages of solution when we received your message.
- We will provide our personnel with the necessary trainings to be understood completely for the first time.
- We will not charge any fee for the evaluation in case of informing your complaints and problems.
- If we make any mistake, then we will express our apologizes and will ensure the error to be corrected and not to be repeated.
- We will take your approval for whether you are satisfied our style of solution or not.
- In cases we could not solve your problem, we will also share with you and will explain its reasons.
- We will keep the information given by the customers as strictly confidential. We will use them only for the purpose of taking up the complaints in the organization.
COMPLAINT PROCEDURE TO BE APPLIED
The examination is performed whether the complaint is clear and understandable or not in reporting the complaint. If the complaint is not clear and understandable, then the additional information is provided by you and recorded by means of assigning it a distinguishing reference code. You are notified by means of telephone or electronic-mail within two (2) business days that your complaint is received by us. If your complaint is justifiable following the evaluation performed, then the complaint is evaluated according to the order of priority and the information is kept sending to you at every stage of the procedures which we implement. The priority orders evaluated and the process which we target to return you are as follows:
High-Priority Complaints: the complaints which may give rise to the considerable material losses, life loss and environmental pollution and which specify violation of the laws. In case of its occurrence, the complaints which are repeated for more than once by our customers are also taken up in this coverage. It is targeted to be answered in two business days.
Normal-Priority Complaints: the problems relating to our operations, our service quality, our personnel etc. are taken up in this coverage and targeted to be answered in four (4) business days.
Low-Priority Complaints: the complaints which could be solved at the moment of first notification, complaints which could be considered unjustifiable, illegal complaints etc. are taken up in this coverage and targeted to be answered in seven (7) business days.
If our customer is right with his complaint as a result of the appropriate research carried out, then we apologize and we try to recover, we make the necessary changes in the process, polices and procedures and we provide our customer with the information about the changes. Our inspection units inspect whether the complainant customer is satisfied with the answer given or not. If the satisfaction of our customer is ensures, then the complaint is closed, but if the complainant is not satisfied with the suggested decisions or activities, then the complaint is kept open and the alternative ways of solution are applied. If the solution does not provide the customer satisfaction again, the information is provided about the foreign resourced solutions. The reasonable ways of solution are tried.