One of every 4 vehicles leased in Turkey, is leased from Intercity.
Intercity, enables your company to own all the required vehicles safely, regularly and without any problems. In case you have leased your vehicles from Intercity, the only thing that you should think is your driving pleasure. Intercity, enables your company to enjoy the comfort and dynamism of your vehicles and to forget about all the operational problems and expenses.
The reason behind the fact that, “one of every 4 vehicles leased in Turkey is leased from Intercity” is “Intercity’s Difference”.
Intercity was founded in 1992 on the pillars of Quality of Service, Customer Satisfaction and Honest Working Principles. Intercity delivers 7X24 uninterrupted service in İstanbul, İzmir and Ankara in it’s own service shops and serves the customers in other locations all around Turkey through contracted, authorized service shops.
İstanbul being the center, Intercity has offices in İzmir, Ankara, Adana, Fethiye, Antalya and Alanya. Intercity, keeps its 25 % market share and sector leadreship in operational fleet leasing industry with its 375 professional personel team. Intercity, submits a wide range of land/site vehicles, high rank administrative personel vehicles, independent from the brand and model. Intercity leases vehicles of all types and of all classes.
In 2005, a multinational consortium of International Finance Corporation (Ifc) which is a World Bank organization, Netherlands Development Finance Company (Fmo) and an affiliate of Kfw Bankengruppe, Deg became shareholders of Intercity
In 2008, despite the global crisis, the biggest commercial group in Japan, Mitsubishi Group, has become Intercity’s shareholder. Mitsubishi Corporation of Japan has purchased 25% of Intercity’s shares; another group company Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance has also invested in Intercity and purchased 20% of Intercity’s shares. As a result of these two transaction Mitsubishi Group has become a partner to Intercity and now owns 45% of Intercity.
In September 2010, Intercity’s shareholders have increased Intercity’s capital in the amount of 30 million Euro; in order to maintain the fast growth of Intercity. As of the capital increase date, Mitsubishi Group, has increased its partnership rate in Intercity to 47 %.
Intercity is the only operational fleet leasing company which owns “Group A Agency Certificate” and “Rent A Car Certificate”.
Intercity is the only operational fleet leasing company in Turkey, which owns an “ISO 9000 Quality Standards Certificate”, issued by “British Standards Institute” (BSI).
Intercity is the first and only operational fleet leasing company in Turkey, which which found itself a place in “Turkey’s Super Brands” (Superbrands) Research, prepared by International Researching Corporation GFK, in Turkey as “the most favored brand by the consumers in the operational fleet leasing industry”
• We have been established as Turkey’s first “Operational Fleet Leasing Company”
• We have been Turkey’s first “Operational Fleet Leasing Company”, which supplies vehicles for its customers, every where in Turkey.
• We have initiated the “winter tyres” service.
• We have been the first company in the industry, to prepare financial reports & budgets according to the “International Accounting Standards (UMS – IFRS).
• Foreign Investors, have been partners to the successful business model of Intercity.
• We have been the first Company in our sector, which obtained “ISO 9000 Quality Standards Certificate”, issued by “British Standards Institute” (BSI).
• We have been the first and only company in operational fleet leasing industry to enter into the “Turkey’s Super Brands” (Superbrands) Research prepared by International Researching Corporation GFK, in Turkey as “the most favored brand by the consumers in the operational fleet leasing industry”
• We have been the first company to exceed “10.000” in number of leased vehicles.
• We have been the first company to serve the “Small and Medium Sized Enterprises” with the help of our award winning product “Ready Fleet”
• The largest Japanese foreign direct investment ever in Turkey has been made for Intercity.
INTERCITY recognizes the fact that quality is not a goal but, rather a process which needs progress and continuity. Taking Customer Satisfaction as the target, INTERCITY Quality Program consists of the following principles:
Ensuring Customer Satisfaction via the quality of service before and after Sales,
Increasing effectiveness by working with the Suppliers,
Increasing the contribution of staff via trainings and motivational activities so that, everyone feels a part of the INTERCITY team,
Complying with ISO 9001 Quality Management System and continuing to increase its effectivity.